Staff

Вопросы к администрации

Moderators: Moderators, Admins, GM

Pikkupsoap
Почемучка

Staff

Postby Pikkupsoap » 01 Mar 2017, 00:06

Dear reader,

Firstly, I will use English, as my Russian is quite dreadful, and quite a few of the players would not understand Latvian, especially, the main guy whom this topic is addressed to: Frozen.

Now, secondly, I would like to divide this topic in two separate parts but with the same point. Salvatore(Gravano) comes first, then - Incognito(Shuffler).

Salvatore:

Okay, so Salvatore has calmed since the incident involving killabeez when he got banned simply because accused Salvatore of using speedhack, which is still quite ambiguous as we can still Salvatore walking around, and comments, of course, have not been given to the rest of the server.
Also, there was this thing that I offered to re-write (in a gramatically correct Latvian) the newsletters (novostji) on the main page, which looked like a piece of crap, and would most likely disattract new players. I talked to Frozen, and he agreed, I agreed to re-write (basically, it was written by someone else, I just applied some correct grammar and re-wrote it. I received no answer from Frozen, so I talked Salvatore, and he said something along the lines "We, the GM team, laughed out asses off, your version is no different than the last one". Yes, of course, I did re-write it but it was quite obvious it WAS necessary because (perhaps I am repeating myself) it looked like something that you could wipe your bottom with.
After that, Salvatore also said that all of the player base is from the old players from this server – I'd like to disagree to that, as at least me and my brother are newcomers to this server. That was the whole point of re-writing the newsletters in a proper language — not to seem like some shitty random server that nobody would like. But, according to Salvatore, this server does not need any new players, and you can be a "successful long-term server" with on average 80 players online a day, of whom 60% are AFK. Oh, yes, Salvatore, good one.

Incognito:

I will start with the most recent event that happened today, 02.28.2017, when I killed Incognito at the first training spot of LaCleon. Then, as I knew he would come back, I was standing here (red circle):
Then, I killed him 3 times in a row at the exact spot I was standing at, however, the thing was that every single time when I killed him, HE ATTACKED ME FIRST, which is why I even attacked him. Like, seriously, after the first time when he banned me for a "mass kill" when I was obviously provocated by some douche, did he really think I would just start attacking at the exit? Lol, of course, I did not. Every time, when he came, I waited for him to attack me first. Killed him in such a manner three times in a row, after what he said "BB :)", he does not seem to be pleased about himself at all, huh? :)

Oh, and yes, I received a 2-day ban for "mass killing", I would like to hear his explanations, or perhaps someone could be so nice as to remove the ban because it was NOT mass killing?

Overall:

Frozen, please, open your eyes. I know for sure that I am not the only one who approached you about this issue. Neither one of them has the necessary characteristics to be a GM. Is not a GM supposed to take a neutral position in arguments, and do blow up over some small arguments. Moreover, Salvatore has threatened people several times with telling them he would ban them because ''they have offended him'', which, obviously, is not a thing too hard to do as both of them get mad quite fast.

TLDR: Salvatore and Incognito should NOT be GMs, they are totally unfit for this position, and for me and many other players, it is unclear how the hell did they ended up in that position in the first place.

Everyone is welcome to express their opinions as well, it would be more than welcome (WRITE IN ANY LANGUAGE YOU LIKE, THE TOPIC WAS IN ENGLISH FOR ME TO DELIVER YOU MY THOUGHTS).

P.S. I am sorry if I have repeated myself or made some random errors, it is quite late but this had to be done while it's still hot.

Pirozhkov
Маньяк

Re: Staff

Postby Pirozhkov » 01 Mar 2017, 00:33

Ive got no screens,but they (Salvatore and Inkognito) was killing me in same area many times in row but they never banned themselfs for that,so i cant understand how they can be so unproffesional and ban someone now.
Every time when i see them in Game chat they just makes things worst and provocate players heating up the situations,after that mostly they start threaten with bans & saying "go away to other servers,if you dont like something".
As i said somewhere in forum about they watching player account and whats on them and telling in chat or to their friends i found couple people who was also cheked by them and they even now how much credits who got and spends on reset.Thats not right.....So they using they status in personal interests and even offend players with that information.
Sometimes they just appear next to you,looks like using /Trace and kill you.

p.s. thats my opinion some can like it,some not!

I aint a killer but dont push me
revenge is like the sweetest joy next
to gettin pussy.

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 00:37

The topic is made regarding your recent ban due to mass kill at lacleon exit. Screens were sent to Frozen directly with logs. As we all know there is only one exit at lacleon and the spot is made next to the entrace. These kills were done intentionally. I've got a full log of kills done that day with the correct timing on the map .
Pikkupsoap IcePicca 21:19:20 Raklion 190 149
Pikkupsoap IcePicca 21:22:32 Raklion 192 149
degid Pikkupsoap 22:44:57 Raklion 184 206
Pikkupsoap degid 22:46:27 Raklion 192 143
Pikkupsoap degid 22:46:48 Raklion 209 204
Pikkupsoap degid 22:47:04 Raklion 206 202
Pikkupsoap degid 22:47:19 Raklion 209 205
Pikkupsoap degid 22:47:44 Raklion 205 203
Pikkupsoap degid 22:51:59 Raklion 187 203
Pikkupsoap degid 22:52:40 Raklion 184 206
suck_it_up Pikkupsoap 22:53:24 Raklion 179 202
Pikkupsoap suck_it_up 22:53:24 Raklion 178 200
Pikkupsoap npu3pak 22:53:41 Raklion 207 203
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:54:06 Raklion 181 204
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:54:28 Raklion 192 203
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:55:03 Raklion 192 203
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:55:28 Raklion 190 204

As a fat fact you should come up with some screenshots or something at least. All i hear its blah,blah,blah.

As an example (EXAMPLE ONLY) i can say that i saw you 5 times running with speed-hack during golden invasion but i aint got any proof of that but i'm saying the truth.

How any of us is ment to trust you?

Ether way around you've been punished twice within 1 and a half month time. Me? None! Who has proof (evidence) of braking our server laws? Me. Do you have any proof? Nope. So how can you accuse me of doing something with no evidence? I should extend your ban immediately for 1.7.5.

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 00:41

Pirozhkov, The keyword was "I've got no screens" no screens - no proof.

As incognito said already in the game, you people were used to s2 where you can swear and bully others with no consequences. With me at the "steer"? Not gonna happen. I will make you love and respect rules because they are rules!

Rudjka
Маньяк

Postby Rudjka » 01 Mar 2017, 00:53

Salvatore pradalzaite v tom ze duhe i tut igrakov nebudet tolka izza vas.

Po chashe gavarite : Jesli stota nenravitsa ishi drugoi server. I pover sabiru ja toze screeni , prost lenivi bil nu teper eto uze perebor.
To sto ti provociruew sam igrakov i patom bani lepish eto ze normalno , nu pokasto dokazatj ja nesmagu.

I sps za to sto nazivaesh menja v 4est Wikipedia , eto dakazivaet to sto ja umnei , a ne prosta kidajus slavami kak eto delaew ti .

Keep heiting

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 00:57

Вот тебе цитата Флорина , ответил скретчу так же когда он возмущался нашими законами сервера. Вопросы?

Тебя никто не заддерживает, интернет полон серверов.

Rudjka
Маньяк

Postby Rudjka » 01 Mar 2017, 00:58

tak prodalzai tak ^^ tolka nezabudj ti tut nekto , abi4ni igrok kak i vse

Pirozhkov
Маньяк

Postby Pirozhkov » 01 Mar 2017, 01:06

Salvatore wrote:Вот тебе цитата Флорина , ответил скретчу так же когда он возмущался нашими законами сервера. Вопросы?

Тебя никто не заддерживает, интернет полон серверов.

Tak eta oficialnaja pozicija servera,ili edinichnij sluchai?
I neputaj tut dve raznie veshi,nekto protif Rules nichevo neimejet,mnogie tvoi bani feikovie i nelogchni i ne ti ne tvoi brat Rules nesobludajut i provocirujut igrakof da esho i polivajut grazju pritomta ugrozhaja banami...
Na proekte muo.lv esho nekogda v zhizni takih nevstrechal.Pustj ostajotsa na tvoei sovesti...

to gettin pussy.

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 01:18

Погоди, клевету в сторону, точные факты давай, скрины, или я уже начну обсуждать с главнокомандующим закон 1.7.5. Ты мне хоть 1 бан покажи который фейковый. Или дай скрин с моим нарушением!

Pirozhkov
Маньяк

Postby Pirozhkov » 01 Mar 2017, 01:36

Salvatore wrote:Погоди, клевету в сторону, точные факты давай, скрины, или я уже начну обсуждать с главнокомандующим закон 1.7.5. Ты мне хоть 1 бан покажи который фейковый. Или дай скрин с моим нарушением!

Vo pervih ia skrini nedelaju i bani nekomu neorganizuju,kak uze skazal o sovesti tak i pri etom ostanus.Vo vtorih ti kazdij denj navodish kipish na servere,esli ti sam eto nezamechaesh to on kipit imenno po tvoei vine,poftorusj-posle chevo letjat bani i ruganj.Nu vot opjat ugrozi a sam v drugoi teme pisal--"Kaa winners teica, forums neattiecas uz speeles noteikumiem, sheit ir savi noteikumi." <-protivorechis sam sebe.
Sovpadenie sto ne ia odin tak dumaiu?ili eto ia za vseh pishu?dalan obozvi eso kavota kak hoces i otoshli kuda hoces,vse uze privikli....

to gettin pussy.

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 01:45

Ругань из за меня началась? Чет тут тьюфлишь. Забанил пикка за масс килл в лаклеоне сразу вонь с вашей стороны пошла. И она всегда с вашей стороны и идет. У стицуации со скретчем я помоему 6 скринов сделал с а до я, там тоже видно кто что начал. На меня тут пальцем показывать не надо. Темболее, в том сраче ты помоему появился в 2 или 3 скрине со словами : что я пропустил? Фиговая с тебя ванга.

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 01:48

а по поводу скринов - не делаешь молчи, и под 1.7.5. не попадешь. Этого я повторять уже не буду. Так что в будующем перечитай перед тем как в пост писать.

Pikkupsoap
Почемучка

Postby Pikkupsoap » 01 Mar 2017, 05:53

Salvatore wrote:The topic is made regarding your recent ban due to mass kill at lacleon exit. Screens were sent to Frozen directly with logs. As we all know there is only one exit at lacleon and the spot is made next to the entrace. These kills were done intentionally. I've got a full log of kills done that day with the correct timing on the map .
Pikkupsoap IcePicca 21:19:20 Raklion 190 149
Pikkupsoap IcePicca 21:22:32 Raklion 192 149
degid Pikkupsoap 22:44:57 Raklion 184 206
Pikkupsoap degid 22:46:27 Raklion 192 143
Pikkupsoap degid 22:46:48 Raklion 209 204
Pikkupsoap degid 22:47:04 Raklion 206 202
Pikkupsoap degid 22:47:19 Raklion 209 205
Pikkupsoap degid 22:47:44 Raklion 205 203
Pikkupsoap degid 22:51:59 Raklion 187 203
Pikkupsoap degid 22:52:40 Raklion 184 206
suck_it_up Pikkupsoap 22:53:24 Raklion 179 202
Pikkupsoap suck_it_up 22:53:24 Raklion 178 200
Pikkupsoap npu3pak 22:53:41 Raklion 207 203
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:54:06 Raklion 181 204
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:54:28 Raklion 192 203
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:55:03 Raklion 192 203
Pikkupsoap Incognito_ 22:55:28 Raklion 190 204

As a fat fact you should come up with some screenshots or something at least. All i hear its blah,blah,blah.

As an example (EXAMPLE ONLY) i can say that i saw you 5 times running with speed-hack during golden invasion but i aint got any proof of that but i'm saying the truth.

How any of us is ment to trust you?

Ether way around you've been punished twice within 1 and a half month time. Me? None! Who has proof (evidence) of braking our server laws? Me. Do you have any proof? Nope. So how can you accuse me of doing something with no evidence? I should extend your ban immediately for 1.7.5.

:DDDDD
Salvatore, with this post you have shown even more that you really do not belong here as a GM. You are so pathetic that on the existing false evidence you build up even more. The kills that that you copied: the first two were IcePicca tried to screw around with our zen party, you can see the coordinates. Next, why did not you paste what was degid doing? He was on a god damn killing spree yesterday, he was not doing anything besides wrecking everyone's faces (only up to some extent, as he is quite low on resets), he was hunting us, and attacking us, it was just that he is so weak that we always could respond to his "teasing".
And now to the best part - you have also pasted those 4 times when "I killed Incognito by the entrance", aaaaw, poor Incognito. Lets go boiz. For the past few days, I've been kiiling Incognit everywhere I see him, as he and his "great and prudent" guild were killing me at the Kanturu3 event. But never a mass kill. The first time I killed him here, now, I killed him around the first spot. The next 3 times, however, were done at the end of the bridge of Lacleon, yes BUT as he came back, he started to attack me - I was just standing, and he attacked me first, after which I fid kill him. Now, what you might use as a counterargument (which is totally BS, btw), that I was a phono. Nope, I got a ban about 2 months ago for also mass killing, which also was just pure nonsense but not about that now. Every single time Incognito could have walked right past me but he chose to attack me instead.
Altogether, Salvatore, what I am trying to say here is that your "evidence" does not prove anything, and what you have there, is nothing more than a sack o sh*t. :)
Last edited by Pikkupsoap on 01 Mar 2017, 07:52, edited 1 time in total.

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Mar 2017, 07:31

My evidence is clear enough you sack of shit. You were a phono. There is no way you can prove that he attacked you ether way around i received a complaint of mass kill at the entrace. By logs you killed him. Screens were sent directly to me by him. You got banned for mass kill. Questions mate?

Pikkupsoap
Почемучка

Postby Pikkupsoap » 01 Mar 2017, 07:57

Salvatore wrote:My evidence is clear enough you sack of shit. You were a phono. There is no way you can prove that he attacked you ether way around i received a complaint of mass kill at the entrace. By logs you killed him. Screens were sent directly to me by him. You got banned for mass kill. Questions mate?

Am I a sack of shit? You are such a loser, Salvatore, all you do here is for your own personal benefit, starting from not sharing BC with others and ending with removing those who question your actions.
So... What do I do from now on, I go to the exits of every map, look for someone to be there, start attacking him, then get killed, take screens and make the guy pay for it?

Lol, I was phono before Incognito, that is why it does not show that he had attacked me. Like, for real, if Frozen does not do anything about this, all I can do is to pity you; and if Frozen does not think that something is wrong, then perhaps you are not more that he deserves. :)

Return to “Questions”