Kopirovanije deneg+DC

Вопросы к администрации

Moderators: Moderators, Admins, GM

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Re: Kopirovanije deneg+DC

Postby Salvatore » 31 Jan 2017, 22:56

First of all for those who dont know when i just registered we had opportunity to complete Heart of love quest 3 times per character to receive 1kkk. Ive completed that quest for about 25 times on my 2 acc (maybe even more) god knows. Plus before my first PvP BD set (which i sold in auction for 1.3k kred) i had a zen set and whenever i was leveling up i was looting zen trough my 2 accounts with Rudolph. (My char was online about 20 hours a day every day) As you have witnessed im making 3rd level wings quite often and let me tell you what have i sold so far from wings
1.5k kred for BM wings with Luck
About 4 MG wings 3rd lvl in price range from 5 to 7kkk
About 4 DL 3rd level capes in price range 5-7kkk
2 SM Wings (dont remember for sure but i think they went on discounted price of 12kkk)
About 6 SUM wings and couple of Elf wings.
All my box of kundun from gold invasions / BC were sold on the market for 699-700kk each (you know my prices) . Before i made my grand reset i had completed 60+ BC and killed over 40 tantalos, which is equal of 100 BOK+5 sold ones which equals to 70kkk. Until the grand reset also i was looting boxes from golds+4+5 and BC's/DS's. I bet people still remember my kundun box drops in noria when i drop about 30 boxes at once and always taking a risk to plus them +11+13. :)
Talking of BC and DS also as you know the jewel drop in there is quite high, if talking about my 30th res to grand i visited about 60 DS events in which the average loot was 25 JoL + Other Gems which were sold on webshop for 28-29kk a Life. (still remember complaints about my price difference between web and NPC shop) But average DS income was 1kkk Jewels + 100 to 150kk for completing the DS. So if i say if i visited 60 DS it again equals to 60kkk minimum (and dont forget loot in BC)
One of my luck stuff aswell was Maya event which i was visiting twice daily with about 5-6 runs each time solo. I was gathering good staff including Kundun Staves+L+rate, KB+l+rate,KB+l+2%, socket items such as Dark Stinger+L+skill+2%+sockets, flameberges (Baltic should remember how i gave him as a gift Exc flameberge) and plenty of plenty more items. One of the top thing that i remember were Lilium Sticks which were not in drop and on the whole server i had 2 of them both sold to octavia for quite decent money. Also i can add Kalima+7 boss, ive killed him for about 50 times, the average drop was 1 anc 1 exc or 2 anc, very rarely non exc items. Dont forget selupan guys. And yes Vulcanus, o dear vulcanus. I have had pretty decent drop of GM boxes and Kundun Boxes there. Like to spend my time in there especially during GR quest. Also sometimes when i feel that im starting to run out of items in web usually i go to LT6 to loot rubbish items+L with one account while with another i leave afk in maps such as lorencia/atlans/losttower1 and loot web-rare items with luck such as Bow+L, Light Saber+L and many many more. Also there is no more secret in that so i can tell. People were mad running around server and looking for Violent Wind Items for reset and Light Plate Items also for resets. They were paying also quite decent money for these items cause of low drop especially for Violent Wind. But the trick here is quite funny , i bought them at the Elbeland NPC and Lorencia NPC in hughe quantities and was selling them in web as people didnt know about these NPC's. Also as you can see im quite active in auction. besides BM wings and BD set which were sold for total of 2.8k kred ive sold another set for 1k kred, KB for 500+ kred and still listing and will continue to list items.

ddexman
Писатель комментов

Postby ddexman » 01 Feb 2017, 01:23

do you have a life? :D

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Feb 2017, 03:42

ddexman wrote:do you have a life? :D

Mate ive got a wife and a almost 4 yr old kid and second child is on its way im full time employed and i know how to manage my time. :wink:

ddexman
Писатель комментов

Postby ddexman » 01 Feb 2017, 12:41

that''s cool, only thing you wrote down there takes like 24/7 to play mu :D

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 01 Feb 2017, 18:48

24/7? Mate do simple Maths only just regarding BC (leave all the other stuff a side for a while) I've been playing for 3rd month its e.g. 90 days. If I've completed so far about 80 BC total (before 30th res and during 30th res) 80 BC equals to less than 4 days/nights. Tantalos runs last for about 5 minutes every 2 hours do other Maths yourself all i hear its blahblahblah. :lol:

Return to “Questions”