Disconnect

Ошибки и конфигурация сервера

Moderators: Moderators, Admins, GM

TheBigBad
Мастер слова

Re: Disconnect

Postby TheBigBad » 16 Jan 2017, 15:56

ShufflerGM wrote:What is the point of going to Kalima again and again when you understand that in any moment you can be disconnected? It seems to me that it is already your problem not GMs.

Ur GM, its ur job to tell us - Sorry, today we will have lots of disconnect bcz blah blah blah. Did u say that? No. Now its ur job to give our items that we LOST becouse of u :)

Shuffler
Маньяк

Postby Shuffler » 16 Jan 2017, 19:46

TheBigBad wrote:
ShufflerGM wrote:What is the point of going to Kalima again and again when you understand that in any moment you can be disconnected? It seems to me that it is already your problem not GMs.

Ur GM, its ur job to tell us - Sorry, today we will have lots of disconnect bcz blah blah blah. Did u say that? No. Now its ur job to give our items that we LOST becouse of u :)

If there is problems with hosting or the main server we can't know that before. There is no "Vanga" between us so, please, don't blame us, alright? As Frozen said we were not working with server when the DCs started!

And you Kalima tickets you lost because of YOU not US.

Simsek
Почемучка

Postby Simsek » 16 Jan 2017, 23:17

3 Раза за день dc в ds и у всего серва так что за ........ 3 ds обломали

Salvatore
Мастер слова

Postby Salvatore » 16 Jan 2017, 23:17

Пожалуй плюсану. )

TheBigBad
Мастер слова

Postby TheBigBad » 26 Jan 2017, 23:57

ShufflerGM wrote:
TheBigBad wrote:

If there is problems with hosting or the main server we can't know that before. There is no "Vanga" between us so, please, don't blame us, alright? As Frozen said we were not working with server when the DCs started!

And you Kalima tickets you lost because of YOU not US.

Its a Game problem... ffs i could actually drop GM boxes and insta DC appears what do u do? Is it my fault that DC appears? No its a game problem, so u have to make it fair and give all the stuff back, am i right? Im not trying to be offensive, but just discussing.

Shuffler
Маньяк

Postby Shuffler » 27 Jan 2017, 08:49

We were speaking about that you blame GMs on this situation but it has nothing to do with GMs.

Dropping GM boxes and going to Kalima (understanding that there are lots of DCs) are two different things.

If i would have to replace the items (VortexGM does this), i would replace GM boxes but not Kalimas.

Return to “Bugs”